Want to work with me or curious about the value I can bring to your life? The Health History is the first step!
It is a 90 minute, confidential video call. It gets me up to date with your health baseline so that I can better understand your goals and what's driving any pre-existing imbalances. With this information I'll create a personalized roadmap to support you in rebalancing your body starting at the root cause.
If you are interested in any of the programs that I currently offer at Thrive Health Consulting, please sign up for the Health History.
A) HEALTH HISTORY DETAILS + BENEFITS:
- The HH includes (1) An in depth review and assessment of your completed Health Intake Form,
- (2) Identification of your current symptoms, concerns and health goals,
- (3) An evaluation of current nutrition intake, timing of meals, supplementation, medication history, sleep, stress, toxic load, and
- (4) Education on how you got here + how to rebalance. You'll leave this session with a deeper understanding of the interconnectedness that I see at play in your unique body and how to rebalance at a root cause level.
- I'll share about the interconnectedness that I see at play, what I believe is contributing to your current symptoms/concerns, and what I recommend as next steps to resolve them at the root cause.
- By the way, you don't have to have an existing health or life imbalance to work with me. I have many clients who meet with me on an annual basis to be proactive about optimizing their health, lifestyle and aging.
- When appropriate, I'll suggest specific lab work to 1) establish your health baseline, and 2) help us get to the root cause(s) of existing health issues. This allows us to better target our efforts in supporting the rebalancing of your body
- When appropriate, I'll suggest targeted Functional Medicine Testing (for the same reasons above)
- Post HH, regardless of whether you choose to work with me or with another qualified health professional, you'll leave the HH feeling empowered with an understanding of next steps, as well as with rapid relief items to get started on immediately.
- I'll help you decide which program is best for you based on your needs. The content of each program is completely customized based on what's driving a client's health imbalances + goals.
- The HH includes weekday email support for the 4 weeks following your session.
- FORMS: Please ensure that you have completed and submitted your Health History form, Toxicity Quiz and Symptom Checker at least 3 days before our call. Otherwise I will kindly have to reschedule our session. **I'll send a welcome email containing these forms shortly after you book your appointment.**
- PAYMENT: Please ensure that payment is received at least 3 days prior to your call. Otherwise I will kindly have to reschedule our session.
- CONNECT ON SKYPE: Please Connect with me on Skype right now while you're here. Once you're logged in then search for me using my email email@example.com or my name 'Jen Hoy - Thrive Health Consulting'. You should see a white logo with 'Thrive' in black writing. Click the 'Say hi' button to send me a friend request and then we'll be connected. If you prefer to wait to get connected then please do so at least 3 days before our scheduled call.
Q: If I do a HH am I automatically locked into a program?
A: No. The HH is simply an introductory session. It is a required first step before signing on to a program with me, but there are no strings attached. After the 90 minute HH, should you decide that working together isn't currently in your best interest then you're free to go! You'll still receive a comprehensive follow up email with my rapid relief recommendations and information about the interconnectedness that I see at play in your unique body. I am confident that, even if we don't end up working together, you'll leave the HH feeling empowered with an understanding of next steps to support you in your goals.
Q: I am a Student Athlete or Parent of a Student Athlete who is interested in the Student Athlete Mentorship Program. Why do I need to do a Health History?
A: This comprehensive health intake helps me to best support you/your child in achieving your/their powerful goals in a holistic, big picture way. During this session we'll explore your goals, existing health imbalances, areas for growth, why this is the right time for you to work with me, and how you hope I can support you in fulfilling your dreams. After the HH, I'll be able to better target my diet, lifestyle, mindset and supplement recommendations for your unique body because I am up to date with your detailed health history.