These babies are the best! Let me know what you guys think in the comments below :)
🌱1.5 cups medjool dates, packed and pitted
🌱¼ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
🌱½ cup natural, creamy peanut butter
🌱2 cups dairy free dark chocolate
🌱1 tsp coconut oil
🌱Small vegan pretzels (not used here but they add the perfect crunch)
1. Spray a large mini cupcake tray with coconut oil (this makes it easier to pop out the finished frozen bites). 2. Blend up dates in a food processor. If they’re not sticky and soft soak them in hot water first.
3. Scrape down the sides as needed until the dates reach a thick paste, adding 1 tbsp of water at a time (I added ~4 tbsp). Set aside.
4. Melt chocolate over low heat then spoon into the cupcake tray to create your bottom layer.
5. Option to add a mini pretzel now.
6. Using two spoons create date balls and individually place them on top of the chocolate layer/pretzel.
7. Drizzle a layer of creamy peanut butter to cover.
8. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
9. Remove from freezer and add final layer of chocolate.
10. Option to finish with another mini pretzel on top.
11. Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set. Remove and top with sea salt to serve.
12. Store in a freezer safe, air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe inspired by the @minimalistbaker 🙏🏼
#thrivewithme #jenuinefoodie #recipe #chocolate #dessert #yum #foodie #homemade #nutrientdense #healthcoach #dairyfree #vegan #plantbased #nobake #thrivewithme #minimalistbaker